Information

 

 Major - Cyber Security and Networks

                                                                                                                  

One of my most important "hobbies" is playing football. I have been playing since I was 7, and it is a very important part of my life. College football is a commitment of at least 7 hours a day, so I'm lucky to be able to do it. Another interest of mine is a stray cat my housemates and I have adopted. His name is Henry and he likes garbage.


 
 
 

 
 
 
 
    Something that I hope to gain out of this class is the ability to code in HTML. While I am a Cyber Security major, my ability to code has never been great. Also, I have only barely looked at HTML code. This is because I have never needed to code for a website before. Although I know this class focuses on all types of media communication, learning the basics to a new language will greatly help my career.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments